Image gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
The Bajaj Qute quadricycle was launched today in Maharashtra at Rs 2.78 lakh for the CNG variant and Rs 2.48 lakh for Petrol variant - all prices ex-showroom. The quadricycle is available for both commercial and personal applications and will be sold via Bajaj's netwrok of three-wheeler dealers.
The Qute is seeing a phased launch across India and is already available in Kerala, Rajasthan, Orissa, Gujarat and UP. This is because while the Supreme Court has already given its go ahead, the inclusion of three-wheelers as a new category of vehicles is a state subject. This means that the state government has the final say in allowing such vehicles to ply on its roads.
The Qute is powered by a 216cc, single-cylinder, four-stroke, twin-spark (DTSI) engine. The CNG variant produces 11PS at 5,500rpm and 16.1Nm at 4,000rpm, while the petrol powered version produces 13.18PS at 5,500rpm and 18.9Nm at 4,000rpm. It's paired to a five-speed transmission. Bajaj claims the petrol Qute will do 35 kmpl and the CNG 43 km/kg.
Dimensionally, the Qute is 2,752mm long, 1,312mm wide, and 1,652 mm tall. Wheelbase is 1,925 mm. The rear engined quadricycle has 20kg luggage capacity under the bonnet and can carry another 40kgs with the addition of roof rails.
Starts Rs 2.48 Lakhs
- NewsBSVI compliant Mercedes-Benz E Class-long wheelbase launched in India - prices start Rs 57.50 lakh
- News2019 Mahindra Bolero spotted with safety upgrades
- NewsImage Gallery: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched for Rs 1.70 lakh in India
- NewsBreaking - Suzuki Gixxer 250 naked motorcycle coming to India in third quarter of 2019
- News2019 Toyota Glanza hatchback partly revealed in new teaser
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip