Image gallery: BMW G 310 GS
The BMW G 310 GS is based on the G 310 R and retains the same 313cc single-cylinder engine which makes 34PS/28Nm. The engine is coupled to a 6-speed gearbox. Unlike the G 310 R, the G 310 GS gets a higher riding chassis and longer suspension. It is the third motorcycle to be developed under the collaboration between TVS and BMW. It gets ABS as standard and BMW claims that the G 310 GS can reach a top speed of 143kmph. Here's a look at the G 310 GS in pictures.
The G 310 GS is expected to be launched in India sometime around April next year
The BMW G 310 GS is based on the G 310 R
The G 310 GS gets a higher riding chassis and longer suspension
BMW says that the G 310 GS can attain a top speed of 143kmph
For more stories on EICMA 2016, click here.
Starts Rs 3,49,000
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?