Image Gallery: Citroen C5 Aircross SUV confirmed for India, launches September 2020
Citroen announced its first product for India which will be on sale by September 2020. The first product slated is the Citroen C5 Aircross SUV which is expected to rival the Volkswagen Tiguan in its higher trims and the Jeep Compass in the lower trims. That said, the French SUV could also rival the Hyundai Tuscon and the Honda CR-V.
The company aims for 98 per cent localisation of the C5 Aircross SUV. Citroen has already begun this process. Its products will come out of a plant in Hosur which has a capacity of one lakh cars per annum.
The styling on the C5 Aircross SUV is funky and the SUV sports jazzy highlights all around
The A, B and the C pillars are gloss black which give the floating roof effect
Up front, the SUV gets the iconic Citroen logo embedded in the body and extends along its width
The Headlamp setup is a projector unit with LED DRLs surrounded by gloss black highlights
A similar treatment is expected for the tail lamps which are a wrap-around and are full LED units
The Citroen C5 Aircross SUV is expected to come with premium features like an electrically powered tailgate
Inside the SUV follows a similar design language that is seen on the exterior and gets trapezoidal styling highlights in the design
The automatic variants will see a boomerang-shaped gear selector
The rear passengers will have rear AC vents and headrests for all three seated at the back, however, you could miss out on the rear armrest
The top trims could see a panoramic sunroof on offer
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.07 Lakhs
- NewsHere's how Toyota is helping owners of its legendary sportscars, like the Supra and 2000GT, keep their cars running
- NewsKia Seltos gets top-spec Gravity variant in South Korea
- FeaturesPantera RX6 Rallycross car driven: Growing wings!
- NewsHelmet manufacturer Steelbird offers unisex face shields for adults and kids to fight COVID-19
- News2020 Hyundai Creta remains India's best-selling SUV in June
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block