Image gallery: Driving the versatile Renault Triber in Northern India
One would ideally choose a hatchback for driving in the city and an SUV for venturing out on the highways. Further, if one wants to move around with more occupants, it has to be an MPV. These are the cliched choices of vehicles depending on where you want to head and its purpose. The Renault Triber, however, does not fit in any of these set definitions but blends in the qualities of all of them together, claims the company. We take the youngest Renault to beautiful North India and visit the last official Indian village, get mesmerised by stars and also capture some of the most picturesque landscapes that the country has to offer. Read detailed feature here.
Also see: Landscape photography with Renault Triber
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsTVS launches Zest 110 BSVI and introduces new shade on NTorq 125 Race Edition
- NewsMade-in-India pure electric ATV from Powerland Agro set to start exports
- NewsUpcoming Qianjiang QJ350 previews Harley-Davidson's 338cc motorcycle for Asian markets?
- NewsHyundai announces Ioniq EV-only sub-brand
- NewsFord Endeavour prices hiked by up to Rs 1.2 lakh, now start from Rs 29.99 lakh