Image gallery: Benelli TNT 25
DSK-Benelli has just launched its first single cylinder motorcycle in India, the TNT 25. Its 249cc engine produces a healthy 28.5PS@9,000rpm and 21.61Nm@8,000rpm. It's available in two variants , the Standard with MRF tyres and the Premium with Metzeler's, that will cost you an additional Rs 7,000.
The design is not as shouty as the KTM 200 Duke, but in no way is it bland either. It is proportionately designed, while the fit and finish looked good. The TNT 25 gets a single 280mm petal disc up front and a 240mm petal disc at the rear. There is no ABS as of now but it will be offered as an option in the future.
At a starting price of Rs 1.68 lakh (ex-Delhi) the TNT 25 is priced a little more than its competitors, the KTM 200 Duke and the Mahindra Mojo. While we wait to test the TNT 25, here is a quick look at the new Benelli in pictures.
The TNT 25 gets a proportionate design with sharp features
Steel trellis frame is swathed in bright red
The meters offer information about speed, fuel level, rpm, odo, trip, coolant temperature and gear
The headlamp resembles the TNT 300
A plastic guard to protect the radiator is offered as standard
The seat is roomy while the tank is sculpted well to help hold the bike while riding hard
It uses a conventional exhaust unlike the underbelly unit of the TNT 300
Benelli will offer a host of customisation options like these decals
These tailor made crash sets are part of the accessories list
Adjustable clutch and brake levers are also on offer
Up front, it gets a 280mm front disc with a four-piston calliper
CNC machined rear sets look nice and are sold as accessories
Starts Rs 1,72,749
Starts Rs 1,49,520
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser price comparison vs Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore
- NewsLive Updates: Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 India launch
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV launched at Rs 8.40 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled