Image gallery: Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition
Ducati India has announced that it will be starting deliveries of the 1299 Panigale R Final Edition in September 2017. It is a special motorcycle considering that the 1299 Panigale R Final Edition is the last of the twin-cylinder Panigales. This special-edition of the Panigale uses the same chassis with a 24-degree rake and Ohlins suspension set-up as the 1199 Panigale R. The same is already in use in WorldSBK series. However, this one is powered by a 1299 Superquadro motor as seen on the Superleggera.
The Final Edition comes with a die-cast aluminium monocoque structure from the R model. It also comes with Brembo M50 Monobloc calipers, three-spoke forged alloy wheels and Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres. The Italian motorcycle manufacturer still has not revealed the prices of the 1299 Panigale R Final Edition which is rumoured to be around $35,000 (approximated Rs 22.58 lakh, without import duties).
The 2017 Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition looks identical to the Panigale R from front
In terms of dimensions, the 2017 Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition is identical to the Panigale R
The green tail section of the 2017 Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition looks distinct
The paint scheme of the 2017 Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition resembles that of the Italian flag
The colour TFT display on the 2017 Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition shows an array of information
Notice the second cylinder under the fuel tank
Each motorcycle will sport a production number on the steering unit
It comes equipped with fully adjustable Öhlins TTX36 rear shock absorber
The 2017 Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition comes with Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) with cornering ABS
Claudio Domenicali, CEO, Ducati, is posing with Marco Melandri (left) and Chaz Davies (right), WSBK riders
Starts Rs 59,18,000
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India