Image Gallery: Ducati Panigale V2 showcased
Ducati Panigale V2 is out of wraps and the motorcycle is expected to replace the 959 Panigale in India sometime next year. As the name suggests, the motorcycle gets a new Euro 5 compliant V-twin engine with more displacement than the 959 Panigale. Also, the motorcycle sees a change in styling which takes it closer to the Panigales of day and age.
The Ducati 959 Panigale currently retails at Rs 15.3 lakh ex-showroom India. The successor, Ducati Panigale V2 could ask a premium of Rs 1-1.2 lakh over the 959 Panigale's pricing. When launched, the Panigale V2 will compete with the MV Agusta F3 800 in the Indian market.
An all-LED strip above the projector headlamp adds to the aggression in the design.
The dashboard gets a 4.3-inch TFT screen that shows the lap times and analysis.
The new engine has a power rating of 155PS at 10,750rpm and peak torque of 104Nm at 9,000rpm.
With the hike in displacement, the Panigale V2 gets a hike of 5PS and 2Nm over the 959 Panigale.
Other mechanical change includes a single-sided swingarm.
Gone is the double-barrel exhaust of the 959 Panigale and the new V2 sports a short end can.
The electronic suit includes ABS, up and down quick shifter and engine brake control.
Also, the engine offers three riding modes - Road, Sport, Street.
The motorcycle also gets a 6-axis inertia management unit for cornering ABS, traction control, wheelie control.
For suspension, the motorcycle gets fully adjustable 43 mm Showa Big Piston Fork (BPF) Fully adjustable Sachs shock in the rear.
Starts Rs 15,30,000
Starts Rs 15,00,000
- NewsHyundai Venue is the bestselling sub-compact SUV, Creta leads Hyundai sales
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055