Image gallery: Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport launched in India at Rs 11.42 lakh
Ducati India has expanded its Scrambler family in India with the launch of the bigger, more powerful Scrambler 1100. The Ducati Scrambler 1100 is the flagship of the Scrambler family globally and made broke cover at the 2017 Milan Motor Show. The Italian motorcycle manufacturer has launched three versions of the bike in India ? the Scrambler 1100 priced at Rs 10.91 lakh, the Scrambler 1100 Special priced at Rs 11.12 lakh and the Scrambler 1100 Sport priced at Rs 11.42 lakh, all prices ex-showroom. We have already ridden the 2018 Ducati Scrambler 1100 in India, read first ride review here. Scroll below to see detailed images of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport launched in India.
The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport is the most premium of the three versions on sale in India
It comes in a matte black paint scheme with twin wide-set orange stripes that run the length of the bike
The swingarm of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport is in black too.
A lower tapered handlebar completes the look and feel
The Ohlins suspension makes the Sport just that extra but desirable. To the rear, it gets Öhlins monoshock, pre-load and rebound adjustable
The headlight design of the Sport is shared with the other two versions of the Ducati Scrambler 1100
The Scrambler logo as seen on the brake fluid container
One more area, the front foot peg where the Scrambler logo has been etched on
We love the matte black paint job on the Scrambler 1100 Sport. And that paired with the twin yellow stripes makes it a whole lot interesting.
The twin barrel Scrambler exhausts add to the visual appeal of the motorcycle
Influenced by "muscle bike" customisations, the Scrambler® 1100 Sport flaunts a sportier attitude on the road.
The tail light design on the Scrambler 1100 takes close inspiration from its smaller sibling
The Sport gets semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 callipers, 4-piston, axial pump with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
The Sport is powered by a L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled engine
Starts Rs 7,27,000
Starts Rs 10,91,000
Team OD | 17 Nov 2018
- NewsProduction version of the Kia SP Concept spotted testing in new spy video
- NewsBajaj Pulsar Classic launched in India with two new colour options, priced at Rs 64,998
- News2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 launched in India at Rs 84,578
- NewsVolkswagen Group establishes a new management structure to implement India 2.0
- NewsLamborghini Urus to have its own SUV racing series!
- NewsMercedes-AMG G 63 SUV sold out in India for this year
- NewsHonda becomes only manufacturer to sell 25 million scooters in India
- NewsHyundai Grand i10 and Xcent get more equipment on higher trims
- NewsAston Martin's spy photos show the DBX in near-production guise
- Review2019 Volvo S60 first drive review