Image gallery: Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2 at the 2018 Paris Motor Show
Ferrari revealed the first cars from its new 'Icona' line of special editions with the Monza SP1 and SP2 at the 2018 Paris Motor Show. The design of these two cars harks back to Ferrari's earliest outings with this body style. The company says it looked at the 166 MM and the 750 Monza for inspiration and this is clear throughout the car. The smoother curves, more upright lights and the speed humps behind the driver's seat are all touches that are reminiscent of sports cars from the 1950s and 60s.
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15