Image gallery: Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2
The SP1 and SP2 are powered by the most powerful road-going Ferrari engine ever. These cars use the 6.5-litre V12 from the 812 Superfast but with a 30PS bump in power. The engine now puts out 820PS and 718 Nm. The modified version of the Superfast's aluminium underpinnings forms the base of the limited-run cars. The single-seater SP1 weighs 1,500 kg while the two-seater SP2 comes in at 1,520 kgs. A tonneau cover replaces the passenger seat in the SP1.
These cars will do 0 to 100kmph in 2.9s and cross the 200kmph mark in 7.9s. Ferrari says the SP1/SP2 will do more than 300kmph. More details will be revealed at the Paris Motor Show but a price tag upwards of Rs 14 crore is expected, this excludes taxes and duties.
- NewsMercedes-Benz India inaugurates its largest dealership in Chennai, Tamilnadu
- NewsGM could introduce a Hummer EV SUV by 2021
- NewsTVS India launches safety gear and apparel at the first edition of MotoSoul
- ReviewCitroen C5 Aircross first drive review
- News2019 Hyundai Santro Anniversary Edition to be launched at Rs 5.17 lakh