Image gallery: Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2
The SP1 and SP2 are powered by the most powerful road-going Ferrari engine ever. These cars use the 6.5-litre V12 from the 812 Superfast but with a 30PS bump in power. The engine now puts out 820PS and 718 Nm. The modified version of the Superfast's aluminium underpinnings forms the base of the limited-run cars. The single-seater SP1 weighs 1,500 kg while the two-seater SP2 comes in at 1,520 kgs. A tonneau cover replaces the passenger seat in the SP1.
These cars will do 0 to 100kmph in 2.9s and cross the 200kmph mark in 7.9s. Ferrari says the SP1/SP2 will do more than 300kmph. More details will be revealed at the Paris Motor Show but a price tag upwards of Rs 14 crore is expected, this excludes taxes and duties.
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe to be launched in India on October 15
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSVI India launch on October 8