Image gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
The hydrogen fuel cell powered Clarity FCV uses an AC synchronous motor to power the wheels, producing 177PS and an impressive 300Nm. Honda claims the car will do 750km on a tankful of 'gas', and the tank can store 141 litres of highly compressed hydrogen. The tank takes a mere 3 minutes to fill and unlike petrol-engined cars the Clarity FCV only emits H2O, or water!
- NewsNissan may drop Datsun brand as part of global revamp
- NewsDucati Panigale V2 - The 959 Panigale replacement has been showcased
- NewsDucati Streetfighter V4 is a 208PS monster!
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Two-seater all-electric Toyota Ultra-compact BEV showcased
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 250cc four-cylinder Kawaski Ninja ZX-25R showcased