Image gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
The hydrogen fuel cell powered Clarity FCV uses an AC synchronous motor to power the wheels, producing 177PS and an impressive 300Nm. Honda claims the car will do 750km on a tankful of 'gas', and the tank can store 141 litres of highly compressed hydrogen. The tank takes a mere 3 minutes to fill and unlike petrol-engined cars the Clarity FCV only emits H2O, or water!
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X