Image gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
The hydrogen fuel cell powered Clarity FCV uses an AC synchronous motor to power the wheels, producing 177PS and an impressive 300Nm. Honda claims the car will do 750km on a tankful of 'gas', and the tank can store 141 litres of highly compressed hydrogen. The tank takes a mere 3 minutes to fill and unlike petrol-engined cars the Clarity FCV only emits H2O, or water!
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh