Image gallery: Honda NC700X
Honda unveiled the new 2016 NC700X at the 2015 Tokyo Motor Show. The 2016 NC700X is a part of the latest middleweight adventure tourers from Honda. The Japanese manufacturer claims that the new iteration of the NC700X features significant upgrades from the previous model in both design and mechanicals.
The NC700X now sports a larger windscreen, new exhaust muffler which claims to have improved the exhaust note, LED tail lights as well as a provision to fit a tank bag. Even the instrumental cluster has been revised. Importantly, instead of the conventional position of the fuel tank, there is a generous 22-litre storage area. The 14-litre fuel tank, instead, is positioned under the seat.
The 2016 Honda NC700X is powered by the same 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine which was seen in the previous model. This motor is paired with a dual-clutch transmission and comes with three different sport-mode settings. Scroll down to go through images on the upcoming adventure tourer.
The 2016 Honda NC700X gets a larger windscreen
Among the changes, it gets new exhaust and LED tail lights
The NC700X gets a 22-litre storage area instead of the conventional fuel tank position. The 14-litre fuel tank has been slotted under the seat
The Honda NC700X gets a new LED instrumental cluster
The under tank storage can house a full face helmet
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hero Pleasure+ 110 vs Honda Activa 6G vs TVS Jupiter
- NewsFourth-generation Audi A8 L to be launched in India on February 3
- News2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV launched in India, prices start at Rs 73.7 lakh
- NewsUnion Budget 2020 expectation: Removal of GST on Royalty payments to government, Vilas S Tawde, Essar Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
- NewsUnion Budget 2020 expectation: Robust implementation of the auto scrappage policy, Ravi Chawla, Gulf Oil Lubricant