Image gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
The Sports EV Concept is a two-seater sportscar, and was unveiled at Auto Expo 2018. The car presented by Takahiro Hachigo at Tokyo, CEO, Honda Motor Company. The Honda Sports EV Concept is a retro looking all-electric sportscar that uses the same dedicated EV platform as the Urban EV Concept. The Coupe like stance looks very appealing and the design is reminiscent of the Honda S600 and S800 coupes. The Artificial Intelligence is expected to monitor the driver's reactions, emotions and also make using voice commands more intuitive.
- NewsNissan may drop Datsun brand as part of global revamp
- NewsDucati Panigale V2 - The 959 Panigale replacement has been showcased
- NewsDucati Streetfighter V4 is a 208PS monster!
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Two-seater all-electric Toyota Ultra-compact BEV showcased
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 250cc four-cylinder Kawaski Ninja ZX-25R showcased