Image gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
The Sports EV Concept is a two-seater sportscar, and was unveiled at Auto Expo 2018. The car presented by Takahiro Hachigo at Tokyo, CEO, Honda Motor Company. The Honda Sports EV Concept is a retro looking all-electric sportscar that uses the same dedicated EV platform as the Urban EV Concept. The Coupe like stance looks very appealing and the design is reminiscent of the Honda S600 and S800 coupes. The Artificial Intelligence is expected to monitor the driver's reactions, emotions and also make using voice commands more intuitive.
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X