Image gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
The Sports EV Concept is a two-seater sportscar, and was unveiled at Auto Expo 2018. The car presented by Takahiro Hachigo at Tokyo, CEO, Honda Motor Company. The Honda Sports EV Concept is a retro looking all-electric sportscar that uses the same dedicated EV platform as the Urban EV Concept. The Coupe like stance looks very appealing and the design is reminiscent of the Honda S600 and S800 coupes. The Artificial Intelligence is expected to monitor the driver's reactions, emotions and also make using voice commands more intuitive.
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India