Image gallery: Honda XRE 300
The Honda XRE 300 has been rumoured to be spotted at the company's Indian facility. The same has led to speculations if Honda is planning to launch the XRE 300 in India. Previously, during an interaction with the media, the company had expressed its interest of bringing fun products in the country. The company had also stated that a team was formed to create a motorcycle to take on the Royal Enfield that will also be sold in the global markets. However, the same was put on hold due to the cost-effectiveness of this motorcycle.
Honda has not confirmed if it plans to launch the XRE 300 in India. However, if it arrives, it will lock horns with the Royal Enfield Himalayan, the only affordable adventure motorcycle on sale in India. While you can get all details on the Honda XRE 300 here, scroll through the images of the adventure motorcycle here.
The Honda XRE 300 measures 2,171mm in length, 838mm in width and 1,181mm in height
The Honda XRE 300 rides on 90/90R21 front and 120/80 R18 rear tyres
The Honda XRE 300 comes with telescopic front fork with a 245mm stroke length
The Honda XRE 300 comes with ABS as an optional feature
The fuel-injected motor of the Honda XRE 300 is based on the 250cc motor used in the XRE 250
The Honda XRE 300 is offered in Adventure and Rally versions
The standard Honda XRE 300 weighs 146kg while the one with ABS weighs 153kg
The Fi motor in the Honda XRE 300 makes 25.4PS at 7,500rpm and generates 27Nm at 6,000rpm
The Honda XRE 300 has a wheelbase of 1,417mm and a ground clearance of 259mm
Starts Rs 1,65,331
- OpinionNatural selection
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range