Image Gallery: Husqvarna EE 5 all-electric dirt bike
Husqvarna is expected to establish as a brand in India by early 2020, however, the company has internationally launched the EE 5, an all-electric dirtbike internationally. The dirt bike packs up enough punch to be at par with a 50cc fuel powered dirt bike. Also, the manufacturer offers apparel with the motorcycle. The EE 5 gets a 5kW battery with a 0.907 lithium-ion battery that is fully charged in 70 minutes.
The motorcycle also has six different riding modes that change the power output hence translating to a longer or a shorter range.
The power source is housed in a Chromoly frame
The battery offers a two hour of riding time if taken easy, and almost 25 minutes for racers if ridden spiritedly.
The cycle parts include 35 mm WP XACT USD (upside down) forks that offer 205mm of travel in the front. The rear has a fully-adjustable WP mono-shock.
The optional accesories include an aftermarket sprocket, compression adjuster and an aftermarket air valve cover.
The accesories offered by the manufacturer include a helmet, gloves, goggles, pants and shirts with Husqvarna branding.
The wheels are lightweight and the NEKEN handlebar has a tapered design.
The EE 5 would be an apt platform for young riders to hop on and enter motocross riding.
- NewsUpcoming crossover expected to launch in India by end of 2020
- NewsMG Hector BSVI diesel prices start at Rs 13.88 lakh
- NewsBajaj-KTM developing e-mopeds for India, expected launch in 2022
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Honda 2Wheelers pledges support to its dealerships
- NewsMahindra Scorpio BSVI: What has changed?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055