Image Gallery: Husqvarna EE 5 all-electric dirt bike
Husqvarna is expected to establish as a brand in India by early 2020, however, the company has internationally launched the EE 5, an all-electric dirtbike internationally. The dirt bike packs up enough punch to be at par with a 50cc fuel powered dirt bike. Also, the manufacturer offers apparel with the motorcycle. The EE 5 gets a 5kW battery with a 0.907 lithium-ion battery that is fully charged in 70 minutes.
The motorcycle also has six different riding modes that change the power output hence translating to a longer or a shorter range.
The power source is housed in a Chromoly frame
The battery offers a two hour of riding time if taken easy, and almost 25 minutes for racers if ridden spiritedly.
The cycle parts include 35 mm WP XACT USD (upside down) forks that offer 205mm of travel in the front. The rear has a fully-adjustable WP mono-shock.
The optional accesories include an aftermarket sprocket, compression adjuster and an aftermarket air valve cover.
The accesories offered by the manufacturer include a helmet, gloves, goggles, pants and shirts with Husqvarna branding.
The wheels are lightweight and the NEKEN handlebar has a tapered design.
The EE 5 would be an apt platform for young riders to hop on and enter motocross riding.
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- ReviewMaruti Suzuki XL6 first drive review
- NewsMeasures to boost automotive sector announced by Finance Minister in India
- NewsKTM 790 Duke spotted in India - official bookings likely to open on September 5
- News40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
- NewsHyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show