Image gallery: India-bound 2017 Chevrolet Trailblazer
The new Chevrolet Trailblazer was recently revealed in Brazil, with the only changes being a facelift and updated interiors. We expect the facelifted Trailblazer to hit our shores sometime in early 2017. It will continue to be offered with a 2.8-litre four-pot diesel. Here is a quick look at the India-bound 2017 Chevrolet Trailblazer.
The new Trailblazer's front end looks handsome with its new headlights and grille. The integrated DRLs and the beefed up bumper add to its character
The rear end of the new Trailblazer is more or less unchanged. Why fix something that isn't broken?
Muscular lines give the new Trailblazer an imposing presence
Integrating the headlights into the grille has transformed the Trailblazer. Yes, we're fans of this change
The interior with a more integrated infotainment system is a welcome change. The plastics look more premium too
The gear knob now comes in white leather
Metal bezels around the AC vents look very premium
The seats look plush and comfortable. The toffee colour scheme reeks of opulence
Team OD | 19 Oct 2018
- News2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launched in India at Rs 54,650
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launch
- News2020 Porsche Taycan EV to be priced between Panamera and Cayenne
- News2019 Honda CBR 150R details out, to rival the Yamaha R15 v3 in India?
- NewsMahindra Marazzo garners over 10,000 bookings since launch
- NewsTata Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP to launch in India on October 26
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh