Image gallery: India-bound 2017 Chevrolet Trailblazer
The new Chevrolet Trailblazer was recently revealed in Brazil, with the only changes being a facelift and updated interiors. We expect the facelifted Trailblazer to hit our shores sometime in early 2017. It will continue to be offered with a 2.8-litre four-pot diesel. Here is a quick look at the India-bound 2017 Chevrolet Trailblazer.
The new Trailblazer's front end looks handsome with its new headlights and grille. The integrated DRLs and the beefed up bumper add to its character
The rear end of the new Trailblazer is more or less unchanged. Why fix something that isn't broken?
Muscular lines give the new Trailblazer an imposing presence
Integrating the headlights into the grille has transformed the Trailblazer. Yes, we're fans of this change
The interior with a more integrated infotainment system is a welcome change. The plastics look more premium too
The gear knob now comes in white leather
Metal bezels around the AC vents look very premium
The seats look plush and comfortable. The toffee colour scheme reeks of opulence
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium