Image gallery: India-bound 2018 Jaguar F-Type SVR
The Jaguar F-Type is a gorgeous looking sportscar and not many would disagree to this fact. In its "regular" form, the Jaguar F-Type comes with a 3.0-litre V6 that makes 340PS and generates 450Nm of torque with a claimed 0-100 kmph in 5.3s. Then there is a more powerful version of this unit that produces 380PS/460Nm and does 0-100kmph in 4.9s. The Jaguar F-Type SVR is powered by a 5.0-litre V8 that makes an impressive 550PS/680Nm and does 0-100kmph in a claimed 4.1s. And lastly there is a higher output version of the same engine that makes 575PS and 700Nm that Jaguar claims does 0 to 100kmph in 3.7s. Helping the Jaguar F-Type SVR do all that are the carbon-fibre wings and titanium exhausts. More details on the India-bound Jaguar F-Type SVR in our first drive review.
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: Range Rover Sport vs Volvo XC90
- NewsWhat to expect from the upcoming Kia SP2i compact SUV - Unveiling June 20
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SUV gets a Sports Limited Edition package
- NewsFIA Formula E: Mahindra Racing returns to site of their first win - the Berlin ePrix
- NewsHyundai could offer 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine in Elite i20 and Verna in near future