Image gallery: India-bound 2018 Jaguar F-Type SVR
The Jaguar F-Type is a gorgeous looking sportscar and not many would disagree to this fact. In its "regular" form, the Jaguar F-Type comes with a 3.0-litre V6 that makes 340PS and generates 450Nm of torque with a claimed 0-100 kmph in 5.3s. Then there is a more powerful version of this unit that produces 380PS/460Nm and does 0-100kmph in 4.9s. The Jaguar F-Type SVR is powered by a 5.0-litre V8 that makes an impressive 550PS/680Nm and does 0-100kmph in a claimed 4.1s. And lastly there is a higher output version of the same engine that makes 575PS and 700Nm that Jaguar claims does 0 to 100kmph in 3.7s. Helping the Jaguar F-Type SVR do all that are the carbon-fibre wings and titanium exhausts. More details on the India-bound Jaguar F-Type SVR in our first drive review.
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic road test review
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship