Image Gallery: India bound 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport
The second generation Land Rover Discovery Sport made an international appearance earlier this week. In its second generation avatar, the Discovery Sport is based on an all-new platform shared with the second-gen Range Rover Evoque - and runs on a 48-volt mid hybrid drive train.
The Discover Sport and the Evoque will make their way to India, however, expect them in the final quarter of 2019. The new Land Rover Discovery Sport will ask a premium of Rs 5-7 lakh over the outgoing generation and expect the prices to be between Rs 50-65 lakh ex-showroom India.
The styling remains is close to the car is replaces although gets updated design cues
The bumpers are meaty and the fenders are more pronounced
The new Discovery Sport is based on the new Premium Transverse Architecture, as on the new Evoque.
The Discovery Sport will offer a 48V mild-hybrid option, available across the range of four-cylinder diesel and petrol Ingenium engines.
Front-wheel drive and all-wheel-drive variants available with a nine-speed automatic gearbox
The new Discovery Sport gets the second-generation of Land Rover's active driveline system called the Terrain Response 2).
The owner can use a wrist band to lock and unlock the new Discovery
The headlamps and tail lamps are all LED units
Infotainment will be handled by a single 10.25-inch touchscreen, as part of the InControl Touch Pro system, and will offer Apple/Android integration
The SUV now features puddle lamps with the Discovery sports' silhouette
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 57.06 Lakhs
- NewsGet your Formula 1 fix with these classic F1 races that will be aired on Star Sports Select beginning April 10
- NewsUpcoming crossovers expected to launch in India by end of 2020
- NewsMG Hector BSVI diesel prices start at Rs 13.88 lakh
- NewsBajaj-KTM developing e-mopeds for India, expected launch in 2022
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Honda 2Wheelers pledges support to its dealerships
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055