Image Gallery: India bound 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport
The second generation Land Rover Discovery Sport made an international appearance earlier this week. In its second generation avatar, the Discovery Sport is based on an all-new platform shared with the second-gen Range Rover Evoque - and runs on a 48-volt mid hybrid drive train.
The Discover Sport and the Evoque will make their way to India, however, expect them in the final quarter of 2019. The new Land Rover Discovery Sport will ask a premium of Rs 5-7 lakh over the outgoing generation and expect the prices to be between Rs 50-65 lakh ex-showroom India.
The styling remains is close to the car is replaces although gets updated design cues
The bumpers are meaty and the fenders are more pronounced
The new Discovery Sport is based on the new Premium Transverse Architecture, as on the new Evoque.
The Discovery Sport will offer a 48V mild-hybrid option, available across the range of four-cylinder diesel and petrol Ingenium engines.
Front-wheel drive and all-wheel-drive variants available with a nine-speed automatic gearbox
The new Discovery Sport gets the second-generation of Land Rover's active driveline system called the Terrain Response 2).
The owner can use a wrist band to lock and unlock the new Discovery
The headlamps and tail lamps are all LED units
Infotainment will be handled by a single 10.25-inch touchscreen, as part of the InControl Touch Pro system, and will offer Apple/Android integration
The SUV now features puddle lamps with the Discovery sports' silhouette
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 44.68 Lakhs
- News2019 Mahindra Thar 700 limited edition 4x4 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsHonda Amaze Ace edition launched at Rs 7.89 lakh to celebrate 1 lakh sales in 13 months
- NewsMG Hector SUV reaches dealerships ahead of official India launch
- News2019 Le Mans 24: No.8 Toyota of Nakajima, Buemi and Alonso takes victory
- NewsWhat to expect from Revolt's all-electric motorcycle - India debut tomorrow