Image gallery: India-bound Fiat Punto Evo Abarth
The Abarth brand has now been officially introduced in India with the launch of the new Fiat 595 Competizione. Apart from this little firecracker, Fiat also announced plans of getting in the Punto Evo Abarth and the Avventura Abarth as well. While the Fiat Avventura Abarth wasn't on display at the BIC, the Punto Evo Abarth made waves at the circuit.
Fiat also went on to reveal specific details including the power output and launch dates for the Punto Evo Abarth. The Fiat Punto Evo Abarth's 1.4-litre T-Jet motor makes 145PS of power. The car also wears a wicked body kit and comes with some terrific body paint schemes. There are some changes over the regular Punto in the interior as well - this includes red and yellow stitching for the seats and drilled aluminium pedals. Here are some images of this car which will be in showrooms soon.
Drilled aluminium pedals are exclusive to the Punto Evo Abarth
More from OVERDRIVE on the Abarth brand in India:
Starts Rs 29.85 Lakhs
- NewsNissan may drop Datsun brand as part of global revamp
- NewsDucati Panigale V2 - The 959 Panigale replacement has been showcased
- NewsDucati Streetfighter V4 is a 208PS monster!
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Two-seater all-electric Toyota Ultra-compact BEV showcased
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 250cc four-cylinder Kawaski Ninja ZX-25R showcased