Image gallery: India-bound Fiat Punto Evo Abarth
The Abarth brand has now been officially introduced in India with the launch of the new Fiat 595 Competizione. Apart from this little firecracker, Fiat also announced plans of getting in the Punto Evo Abarth and the Avventura Abarth as well. While the Fiat Avventura Abarth wasn't on display at the BIC, the Punto Evo Abarth made waves at the circuit.
Fiat also went on to reveal specific details including the power output and launch dates for the Punto Evo Abarth. The Fiat Punto Evo Abarth's 1.4-litre T-Jet motor makes 145PS of power. The car also wears a wicked body kit and comes with some terrific body paint schemes. There are some changes over the regular Punto in the interior as well - this includes red and yellow stitching for the seats and drilled aluminium pedals. Here are some images of this car which will be in showrooms soon.
Drilled aluminium pedals are exclusive to the Punto Evo Abarth
More from OVERDRIVE on the Abarth brand in India:
Starts Rs 29.85 Lakhs
- Review2019 Hyundai Venue automatic first drive review
- NewsFormula E: Mahindra Racing driver Pascal Wehrlein scores lone point at Berlin ePrix
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: Range Rover Sport vs Volvo XC90
- NewsWhat to expect from the upcoming Kia SP2i compact SUV - Unveiling June 20
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SUV gets a Sports Limited Edition package