Image gallery: India-bound Skoda Octavia facelift
The 2017 Skoda Octavia gets split-styled headlights, with the top-end variants getting full LEDs. While design remains to be a subjective matter, the quirky front face of the Octavia facelift has received mix reactions. It also gets a wider radiator grille. The front bumper too has been tweaked with revised lines and repositioned fog lamp housing. The silhouette remains identical to the previous model while the rear gets an updated profile with new LED lights. The multiple crease lines on the Octavia facelift give a familiar Skoda look that will also be seen on the Kodiaq SUV.
The Skoda Octavia facelift will be manufactured at the company's Aurangabad plant. It will compete with the new-gen Hyundai Elantra (Rs 13.74-20.30 lakh) and the Chevrolet Cruze (Rs 13.71-15.83 lakh). We expect the Skoda Octavia facelift to be priced Rs 50,000-60,000 more than the existing offering. Read our detailed story on the upcoming 2017 Skoda Octavia here.
The redesigned front of the 2017 Skoda Octavia gets split all-LED headlights
The 2017 Skoda Octavia will get a blackened roof as standard
The 2017 Skoda Octavia measures tad longer than the previous model
The overall profile of the 2017 Skoda Octavia remains similar to the previous model
Spotted the rear wiper on the 2017 Skoda Octavia? That's because it's more of a notchback
The top-end variants of the 2017 Skoda Octavia will come equipped with sunroof
Skoda India might introduce the new Columbus infotainment system on the Octavia facelift
The engine options in the 2017 Skoda Octavia will be unchanged compared to the existing model
Starts Rs 15.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.29 Lakhs
- NewsRudratej Singh former Royal Enfield global president - appointed president and CEO of BMW Group India
- NewsNew Castrol POWER1 engine oil range launched in India, offers smoother performance and higher efficiency
- NewsRenault to end production of diesel cars by 2020 - to focus on locally manufacturing EVs by 2022
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Kia Seltos unveiled in India
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV offers six airbags, bounty of safety features and a terrain management system!