Image gallery: India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV interior
The India-spec Nissan Kicks is finally here, and before we bring you our first drive impressions, there's an aspect of the car that hasn't been seen too closely before - the interior. But first, to bring you up to speed with what the Kicks is, namely a global compact SUV, which has been redesigned and re-engineered for India. While the global spec Kicks is large itself, it's still smaller (89mm length) than the India-spec Kicks, based on the same platform as the Nissan Terrano, and by extension the Renault Duster and Captur.
Back to the interiors, with its two-tone colour scheme and trademark Nissan 'wing' layout. The highlight is the free-standing eight-inch touchscreen, that comes bundled with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, apart from a segment-first 360-degree reversing camera. More details are in the picture gallery below.
Starts Rs 9.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X