Image gallery: India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV interior
The India-spec Nissan Kicks is finally here, and before we bring you our first drive impressions, there's an aspect of the car that hasn't been seen too closely before - the interior. But first, to bring you up to speed with what the Kicks is, namely a global compact SUV, which has been redesigned and re-engineered for India. While the global spec Kicks is large itself, it's still smaller (89mm length) than the India-spec Kicks, based on the same platform as the Nissan Terrano, and by extension the Renault Duster and Captur.
Back to the interiors, with its two-tone colour scheme and trademark Nissan 'wing' layout. The highlight is the free-standing eight-inch touchscreen, that comes bundled with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, apart from a segment-first 360-degree reversing camera. More details are in the picture gallery below.
Starts Rs 9.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8 Lakhs
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Honda Jazz teased ahead of global debut
- NewsHyundai Venue SUVs set out on the third Great India Drive
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review