Image gallery: India-spec Lexus RX 450h
Lexus entered the premium crossover segment globally with the RX 450h. The fourth-generation RX 450h was launched at the 2015 New York Motor Show. It featured a bolder theme than its predecessor and also came with a floating roof design along with the new spindle grille. The new design language received a mix response.
The Lexus RX 450h shares its underpinnings with the Toyota Kluger, a Hyundai Santa Fe rival in the global market. The RX 450h gets a 308PS 3.5-litre motor. The RX 450h is manufactured in Ontario, Canada, and this will be imported via CBU route. This premium offering will lock horns with the BMW X6, Porsche Cayenne and the Volvo XC90. The Lexus RX 450h has already been spotted at the company's dealerships in India. More details on pricing of Lexus India range here.
Lexus RX 450h shares its underpinnings with the Toyota Kluger
The Lexus RX 450h gets a far more contemporary design
The spindle grille will be seen on the Lexus RX 450h as well
The Lexus RX 450h's 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine is mated to an e-CVT gearbox
Accessories will also include large display screens for rear passengers
The Lexus RX 450h too boasts of premium level of equipment
The large infotainment screen mounted on the dashboard comes with a host of options
Starts Rs 99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 92.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
Starts Rs 80.9 Lakhs
- News2020 Datsun Redi-go BSVI facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 2.83 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen T-Roc: 20 per cent of 1,000-unit run still available
- NewsCoronavirus impact: GWM initiates relief program for Delhi NCR and Pune
- NewsCoronavirus impact: TVS records a sale of 58,906 units in May 2020
- News2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV gets new petrol and diesel variant, priced from Rs 88.80 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!