Image gallery: Indian Chief Dark Horse
The Indian Chief Dark Horse is essentially a stripped down version of the Indian Chief with a coat of matte black paint. At Rs 22.12 lakh (ex-Delhi), it is also the most affordable version of the Indian Chief. The Indian Chief Dark Horse is powered by the company's Thunderstroke 111 engine which is a 1811cc V-Twin which makes a good 138.9Nm of torque at 2,600rpm. Shumi recently had a ride on the Indian Chief Dark Horse which he seemed to have thoroughly enjoyed. Here's a detailed look at the Indian Chief Dark Horse from that ride in images.
Like all the other Indians, the Dark Horse too is a great handler
The Thunderstroke 111 motor makes 138Nm of torque that makes top gear overtakes a breeze
For something so heavy, it's surprising how easy it is to corner the Dark Horse
In it's matte black shade, the Dark Horse is sure to make you stand out in the crowd
Like most other Chiefs, the Dark Horse's side profile too is inspired from the legendary Indian Chiefs from so long ago
The Thunderstroke 111 motor is one of the smoothest V-twins we have ridden
Very old school fender with the Indian Chief's head sitting on it
In case you're interested, the fender ornament is backlit. So at night, it looks even more insane
Typically Indian headlight assembly looks great and also works really well at night
There aren't a lot of badges and logos on the Dark Horse, but the big logo on the tank makes up for that
There's not a lot that the clocks will tell you. Just speed, fuel level, odo and trip meters as well as tell tale lights here. Oh wait...
It is an American cruiser, so naturally you have to have cruise control
We're not too sure about those steel embellishments, but hey it's American. Apparently...
The Six-Shooter exhaust has six settings for what you want your exhaust to sound like
Starts Rs 18,81,000
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India