Image gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
The Jawa and Forty Two are powered by an all-new 293cc single cylinder engine that employs liquid-cooling, fuel powered injection and a four-valve DOHC head, enclosed within a double cradle chassis. A lot of time has been spent in perfecting the engine's exterior appearance as well, in a bid to ensure it looks just like the original Jawa engine with the classic fins and twin exhausts.
Prices: the Jawa will cost Rs 1.64 lakh, while the Forty Two will retail for Rs 1.55 lakh. Bookings have begun online today, November 15, onwards on jawamotorcycles.com.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000