Image gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
The Jawa and Forty Two are powered by an all-new 293cc single cylinder engine that employs liquid-cooling, fuel powered injection and a four-valve DOHC head, enclosed within a double cradle chassis. A lot of time has been spent in perfecting the engine's exterior appearance as well, in a bid to ensure it looks just like the original Jawa engine with the classic fins and twin exhausts.
Prices: the Jawa will cost Rs 1.64 lakh, while the Forty Two will retail for Rs 1.55 lakh. Bookings have begun online today, November 15, onwards on jawamotorcycles.com.
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip