Image gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
The Jawa and Forty Two are powered by an all-new 293cc single cylinder engine that employs liquid-cooling, fuel powered injection and a four-valve DOHC head, enclosed within a double cradle chassis. A lot of time has been spent in perfecting the engine's exterior appearance as well, in a bid to ensure it looks just like the original Jawa engine with the classic fins and twin exhausts.
Prices: the Jawa will cost Rs 1.64 lakh, while the Forty Two will retail for Rs 1.55 lakh. Bookings have begun online today, November 15, onwards on jawamotorcycles.com.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani