Image gallery: Kia Stinger GT
Kia Motors is all set to enter the Indian market very soon, with news now confirming that it will set up a manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh's Anatpur. The plant should be up and running by 2019, but in the meantime Kia is expected to set-up showrooms and start selling vehicles in a CBU format to establish itself. The brand hasn't revealed its line-up as yet, but we expect cars like the Kia Niro, Picanto and Rio to make to our shores initially. But to give you an idea of the kind of cars that the brand designs and makes, here's the Kia Stinger GT's image gallery. This sports sedan will go on sale in the US later this year, but don't expect it in Kia's initial Indian portfolio.
The Kia Stinger GT features a sharp and aggressive design language -- almost Italian looking, we'd say
The fastback, coupe-like rear is just as striking as the rest of the car
The Kia Stinger's wheelbase is 2,905.76mm long. That's longer than the Mercedes's wheelbase which measures 2,874mm
The front-end doesn't look overdone. It's got just the right amount of elements to make it look upmarket and sporty, like those neat DRLs
The fins look great, but those 19-inch wheels certainly steal the show!
The reflective strip on the Kia Stinger GT's boot that connects the two taillights is a really nice touch
Who doesn't love quad exhausts!
The Kia Stinger will be offered with two engine options -- a four-cylinder 255PS/353Nm 2.0-litre, turbo-petrol and a 365PS/510Nm 3.3-litre twin-turbo petrol V6
The Kia Stinger's cabin looks very upmarket and well laid-out. The tablet-like infotainment system fits right into this modern interior design
Starts Rs 76.5 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mahindra Rexton G4
- NewsTVS Ntorq 125 - Five things we love and three things we don't
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 first ride image gallery