Image gallery: Kia Stinger GT
Kia Motors is all set to enter the Indian market very soon, with news now confirming that it will set up a manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh's Anatpur. The plant should be up and running by 2019, but in the meantime Kia is expected to set-up showrooms and start selling vehicles in a CBU format to establish itself. The brand hasn't revealed its line-up as yet, but we expect cars like the Kia Niro, Picanto and Rio to make to our shores initially. But to give you an idea of the kind of cars that the brand designs and makes, here's the Kia Stinger GT's image gallery. This sports sedan will go on sale in the US later this year, but don't expect it in Kia's initial Indian portfolio.
The Kia Stinger GT features a sharp and aggressive design language -- almost Italian looking, we'd say
The fastback, coupe-like rear is just as striking as the rest of the car
The Kia Stinger's wheelbase is 2,905.76mm long. That's longer than the Mercedes's wheelbase which measures 2,874mm
The front-end doesn't look overdone. It's got just the right amount of elements to make it look upmarket and sporty, like those neat DRLs
The fins look great, but those 19-inch wheels certainly steal the show!
The reflective strip on the Kia Stinger GT's boot that connects the two taillights is a really nice touch
Who doesn't love quad exhausts!
The Kia Stinger will be offered with two engine options -- a four-cylinder 255PS/353Nm 2.0-litre, turbo-petrol and a 365PS/510Nm 3.3-litre twin-turbo petrol V6
The Kia Stinger's cabin looks very upmarket and well laid-out. The tablet-like infotainment system fits right into this modern interior design
Starts Rs 76.5 Lakhs
- News2018 Baja Aragon: Sherco TVS factory rally team's Michael Metge wins 35th edition of event
- NewsFCA appoints Mike Manley as the new CEO
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched in India in early September
- NewsConfirmed: Bajaj Auto to introduce Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles in India next year
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't