Image gallery: Kia Stinger GT
Kia Motors is all set to enter the Indian market very soon, with news now confirming that it will set up a manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh's Anatpur. The plant should be up and running by 2019, but in the meantime Kia is expected to set-up showrooms and start selling vehicles in a CBU format to establish itself. The brand hasn't revealed its line-up as yet, but we expect cars like the Kia Niro, Picanto and Rio to make to our shores initially. But to give you an idea of the kind of cars that the brand designs and makes, here's the Kia Stinger GT's image gallery. This sports sedan will go on sale in the US later this year, but don't expect it in Kia's initial Indian portfolio.
The Kia Stinger GT features a sharp and aggressive design language -- almost Italian looking, we'd say
The fastback, coupe-like rear is just as striking as the rest of the car
The Kia Stinger's wheelbase is 2,905.76mm long. That's longer than the Mercedes's wheelbase which measures 2,874mm
The front-end doesn't look overdone. It's got just the right amount of elements to make it look upmarket and sporty, like those neat DRLs
The fins look great, but those 19-inch wheels certainly steal the show!
The reflective strip on the Kia Stinger GT's boot that connects the two taillights is a really nice touch
Who doesn't love quad exhausts!
The Kia Stinger will be offered with two engine options -- a four-cylinder 255PS/353Nm 2.0-litre, turbo-petrol and a 365PS/510Nm 3.3-litre twin-turbo petrol V6
The Kia Stinger's cabin looks very upmarket and well laid-out. The tablet-like infotainment system fits right into this modern interior design
Starts Rs 76.5 Lakhs
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories