Image gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
To say that the Koenigsegg Regera is quick would be an understatement. It produces a combined 1,500PS and 2,000Nm from its 1,100PS 5.0 litre twin-turbo V8 and 670PS from three electric motors. This is put done via a unique single-speed direct drive system letting the hypercar get from 0 to 400kmph in 20s.
The Regera in these pictures is a bit more special. It is made entirely out of bare carbon fibre, a material termed Koenigsegg Naked Carbon, helping it shed 20 kgs and giving it its characteristic sheen. The intricate manufacturing process has been perfected by Koenigsegg over years.
- News2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace SUV to be launched in India on March 6
- NewsMaserati MC20 supercar to be globally launched in May 2020
- ReviewBSVI Honda Activa 6G first ride review
- News2020 Toyota Vellfire luxury MPV to launch on February 26 in India
- NewsFord Figo BSVI pricing and variant details revealed