Image Gallery: Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster
Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster broke cover at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. The Italian supercar maker will produce only 800 units of the Roadster. Powering the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster is a V12 engine which is capable of producing 780PS at 8,500rpm and 720Nm of torque at 6,750rpm. The engine is mated to a seven-speed independent shifting road (ISR) gearbox. The Aventador SVJ Roadster has a 0-100kmph time of 2.9 seconds and has a 0-200 kmph time of 8.8 seconds, also supercar can come to a standstill from 100kmph in 31 metres.
The Aventador SVJ Roadster gets three driving modes - Strada, Sport and Corsa. The driving modes are complemented by the EGO option which allows the river to fully customise the car set-up to his/her preferences and has been tweaked to work in tandem with ALA 2.0 (Aerodinamica Lamborghini Attiva) active aerodynamics of the car.
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Kalyani group of companies contribute Rs 25 crore to fight Coronavirus pandemic
- NewsRacing games for smartphone that will keep you busy in quarantine
- NewsAutomotive podcasts to get you through the lockdown
- News2020 Hyundai Verna: Things you may like and dislike
- FeaturesCorona Crisis has Some Silver Linings Too
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055