Image gallery: Land Rover Experience at Aamby Valley
We recently got the chance to attend a Land Rover Experience in Aamby Valley near Mumbai. This event is organised to show customers that a Land Rover is more than just a pretty face to drive around in a city. It takes participants out of their comfort zone and gives them a taste of what these vehicles are really capable of with their clever off-road equipment like the Terrain Response System, traction control and hill descent control.
The Land Rover Experience in Aamby Valley was set through a five kilometre trail that took us through steep inclines and declines, extremely rocky roads and even a small water crossing. We were assigned a stock Land Rover Discovery Sport to drive, along with an expert instructor to guide us through the tricky spots. Here's our experience with Land Rover in photographs.
The Discovery Sport's suspension soaked up all the small undulations on the trail
Traction control on the Discovery Sport worked quite well on surfaces with loose sand
The Land Rover Discovery Sport's high ground clearance was a real boon in this terrain
This tiny pond was no match for the Discovery Sport's 600mm water wading capacity
Yes there was a Range Rover Sport, but no, we didn't take it for a spin
Images by Anis Shaikh
Also from OVERDRIVE:
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 42.47 Lakhs
- FeaturesWhat's under the new Suzuki GSX-S750's skin?
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out
- NewsSIAM and Ministry of Road Transport and Highways kick-off road safety week
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen I. D. R Pikes Peak hill climb prototype racer revealed
- NewsUniform road tax across states soon, plans the central government
- NewsBMW 8 Series spotted testing in convertible form
- News2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 being offered at Rs 20,000 discount by dealership
- NewsHonda Monkey 125 confirmed for production