Image gallery: Mahindra Roxor side-by-side unveiled
The Mahindra Roxor, similar to the Thar, comes with a steel body built on a boxed steel frame. Since the Mahindra Roxor will be spending time only on rough terrains and not on highways, the feature list only consists of hydraulic power steering, single gauge instrumentation, halogen headlights etc. In terms of safety, the Mahindra Roxor comes equipped only with a roll cage while there is no mention of airbags or ABS. Presently, there are four colour options - carbon black, classic white, fire orange and tahoe blue. However, at a later stage, there will be close to 900 colour options that will be offered on the Roxor for an extra premium. More details on the Mahindra Roxor here.
This angle of the Mahindra Roxor makes it look like the Thar
The Mahindra Roxor is a handsome offering with its minimal design elements.
Such type of vehicles are called side-by-side like the Willys CJ that forms a strong inspiration for the Mahindra Roxor
The Mahindra Roxor comes with a rigid leaf spring with a stabilizer bar in front and leaf spring with shock absorbers in the rear.
The roll cage and the seat belts are the only safety equipment offered on the Mahindra Roxor
The Mahindra Roxor will be available with a host of customization options
The Mahindra Roxor is not street legal and is only for the US markets now
The Mahindra Roxor will be spending most of its time on broken roads and challenging surfaces
The blue shade of the Mahindra Roxor looks interesting.
First look: Mahindra Roxor unveiled
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign