Image gallery: Mahindra Roxor side-by-side unveiled
The Mahindra Roxor, similar to the Thar, comes with a steel body built on a boxed steel frame. Since the Mahindra Roxor will be spending time only on rough terrains and not on highways, the feature list only consists of hydraulic power steering, single gauge instrumentation, halogen headlights etc. In terms of safety, the Mahindra Roxor comes equipped only with a roll cage while there is no mention of airbags or ABS. Presently, there are four colour options - carbon black, classic white, fire orange and tahoe blue. However, at a later stage, there will be close to 900 colour options that will be offered on the Roxor for an extra premium. More details on the Mahindra Roxor here.
This angle of the Mahindra Roxor makes it look like the Thar
The Mahindra Roxor is a handsome offering with its minimal design elements.
Such type of vehicles are called side-by-side like the Willys CJ that forms a strong inspiration for the Mahindra Roxor
The Mahindra Roxor comes with a rigid leaf spring with a stabilizer bar in front and leaf spring with shock absorbers in the rear.
The roll cage and the seat belts are the only safety equipment offered on the Mahindra Roxor
The Mahindra Roxor will be available with a host of customization options
The Mahindra Roxor is not street legal and is only for the US markets now
The Mahindra Roxor will be spending most of its time on broken roads and challenging surfaces
The blue shade of the Mahindra Roxor looks interesting.
First look: Mahindra Roxor unveiled
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero RR 450 to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled