Image gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
The Mahindra TUV Stinger is a drop-top SUV with the underpinnings of the Mahindra TUV300. However, M&M has not shared any other specifications for the Mahindra Stinger at the Auto Expo 2018.The Stinger uses the TUV300's ladder frame chassis and Mahindra has tweaked the engine to make more power and torque. The convertible SUV concept is powered by a 2.2 liter mHawk turbo diesel engine that makes 140 Bhp-320 Nm. Watch the image gallery to discover the Mahindra Stinger concept.
Starts Rs 8.38 Lakhs
- News2019 Datsun Redi-go gets enhanced safety features, prices start at Rs 2.79 lakh
- Review2019 Hero Xpulse 200 Road Test Review
- NewsFord India recalls the last-gen Ford Endeavour, Freestyle, Figo and Aspire
- NewsSpec Comparo: AMW CFMoto 300NK vs KTM 390 Duke vs Honda CB300R
- NewsImage Gallery: AMW CFMoto 300NK launched in India for Rs 2.29 lakh