Image gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
The Mahindra TUV Stinger is a drop-top SUV with the underpinnings of the Mahindra TUV300. However, M&M has not shared any other specifications for the Mahindra Stinger at the Auto Expo 2018.The Stinger uses the TUV300's ladder frame chassis and Mahindra has tweaked the engine to make more power and torque. The convertible SUV concept is powered by a 2.2 liter mHawk turbo diesel engine that makes 140 Bhp-320 Nm. Watch the image gallery to discover the Mahindra Stinger concept.
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X