Image gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
The Mahindra TUV Stinger is a drop-top SUV with the underpinnings of the Mahindra TUV300. However, M&M has not shared any other specifications for the Mahindra Stinger at the Auto Expo 2018.The Stinger uses the TUV300's ladder frame chassis and Mahindra has tweaked the engine to make more power and torque. The convertible SUV concept is powered by a 2.2 liter mHawk turbo diesel engine that makes 140 Bhp-320 Nm. Watch the image gallery to discover the Mahindra Stinger concept.
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium