Image gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
Mahindra and Mahindra has often brought Thar based concepts at the Auto Expos. This iteration of the motor show saw the Mahindra Thar Wanderlust, positioned above the Daybreak edition. While it does look exciting and more extreme than the regular Thar, Mahindra hasn't made any official announcement on the launch date of the same.
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India