Image gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
The Mercedes-AMG A35 hatchback was recently unveiled. Noticeable exterior features which set this car apart from the regular A-Class are the diamond pattern grille, the aggressive bumpers with the small fins on the edges and the prominent rear wing. These design traits are accentuated by the front splitter, side skirts, diffuser and 18-inch AMG alloy wheels.
The A35 is powered by a 2.0-liter, turbocharged four-cylinder which pumps out 306PS and 400 Nm. This is paired with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic. The A35 can get from 0 to 100 kmph in 4.7s and onto an electronically limited top-speed of 250 kmph.
See more images of the new Mercedes-AMG A35 below:
- NewsGreat Wall Motors signs agreement with General Motors after its India debut
- NewsBSVI Suzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 77,900
- NewsHyundai Motors collaborates with Canoo to develop an EV platform
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa
- NewsMINI launches the Clubman Summer Red Edition in India at Rs 44.90 lakh