Image gallery: Mercedes-AMG G 63 SUV India launch
The Mercedes-AMG G 63 SUV has been launched in the country at a price of Rs 2.19 crore (ex showroom India). The SUV is the most popular AMG model in the world and has finally seen a generation change after the first generation G-Class was replaced post production since 1979.
The headlining feature of this car is the 4.0 litre twin-turbo V8 which puts out 585PS and 850Nm. Th G 63 gets from 0 to 100kmph in 4.5s and up to a top speed of 240kmph. Various improvements have been made to the styling, brakes, exhaust and so on to make it capable of attaining these figures.
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud
- NewsTata Nexon EV subscription rates dropped for limited period, now at Rs 34,900
- NewsMG Hector gets dual-tone colour options, prices start from Rs 16.84 lakh
- NewsHyundai Tucson and Elantra get new warranty and maintenance plan
- Review2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo road test review