Image gallery: Mercedes-AMG G 63 SUV India launch
The Mercedes-AMG G 63 SUV has been launched in the country at a price of Rs 2.19 crore (ex showroom India). The SUV is the most popular AMG model in the world and has finally seen a generation change after the first generation G-Class was replaced post production since 1979.
The headlining feature of this car is the 4.0 litre twin-turbo V8 which puts out 585PS and 850Nm. Th G 63 gets from 0 to 100kmph in 4.5s and up to a top speed of 240kmph. Various improvements have been made to the styling, brakes, exhaust and so on to make it capable of attaining these figures.
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut