Image gallery: Mercedes-AMG G 63 SUV India launch
The Mercedes-AMG G 63 SUV has been launched in the country at a price of Rs 2.19 crore (ex showroom India). The SUV is the most popular AMG model in the world and has finally seen a generation change after the first generation G-Class was replaced post production since 1979.
The headlining feature of this car is the 4.0 litre twin-turbo V8 which puts out 585PS and 850Nm. Th G 63 gets from 0 to 100kmph in 4.5s and up to a top speed of 240kmph. Various improvements have been made to the styling, brakes, exhaust and so on to make it capable of attaining these figures.
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900