Image gallery: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Edition E
The limited edition Mercedes-Benz E-Class Edition E has been launched today in India, priced at nearly a lakh more than the regular trims. An all-new E-Class is expected to debut in India sometime next year. There are some additional features that you get for the extra dough. These include Edition E badges, black hub caps, rear seat entertainment package and more. Here are some images of the car.
Starts Rs 57.5 Lakhs
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far