Image gallery: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Edition E
The limited edition Mercedes-Benz E-Class Edition E has been launched today in India, priced at nearly a lakh more than the regular trims. An all-new E-Class is expected to debut in India sometime next year. There are some additional features that you get for the extra dough. These include Edition E badges, black hub caps, rear seat entertainment package and more. Here are some images of the car.
Starts Rs 56.47 Lakhs
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?