Image gallery: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Edition E
The limited edition Mercedes-Benz E-Class Edition E has been launched today in India, priced at nearly a lakh more than the regular trims. An all-new E-Class is expected to debut in India sometime next year. There are some additional features that you get for the extra dough. These include Edition E badges, black hub caps, rear seat entertainment package and more. Here are some images of the car.
Starts Rs 57.5 Lakhs
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed
- FeaturesProduct review: BOSCH GDS 18V-EC 250 impact wrench
- NewsAuto China 2020: Honda SUV e:concept previews China-focused EV
- NewsHonda's Royal Enfield rival to be launched in India tomorrow, to rebel against Meteor 350?
- NewsWhat the revisions in the Central Motor Vehicle Rules mean for you