Image gallery: Mercedes-Benz V-Class MPV
The Mercedes-Benz V-Class MPV is set to launch in India on January 24. This is the third-generation of the people carrier and was launched internationally in 2014. The first generation car went on sale in 1996 followed by the second-gen model in 2004. The Indian-spec V-Class is expected to be powered by the 194PS/400 Nm 2.0 litre diesel from the new C-Class. There is a lot of tech and a seven or eight seater option expected to be available. Prices should hover around the Rs 75 lakh mark.
See more pictures of the upcoming V-Class below
Starts Rs 68.4 Lakhs
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X