Image gallery: Mercedes-Benz V-Class MPV
The Mercedes-Benz V-Class MPV is set to launch in India on January 24. This is the third-generation of the people carrier and was launched internationally in 2014. The first generation car went on sale in 1996 followed by the second-gen model in 2004. The Indian-spec V-Class is expected to be powered by the 194PS/400 Nm 2.0 litre diesel from the new C-Class. There is a lot of tech and a seven or eight seater option expected to be available. Prices should hover around the Rs 75 lakh mark.
See more pictures of the upcoming V-Class below
Starts Rs 68.4 Lakhs
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed
- FeaturesProduct review: BOSCH GDS 18V-EC 250 impact wrench
- NewsAuto China 2020: Honda SUV e:concept previews China-focused EV
- NewsHonda's Royal Enfield rival to be launched in India tomorrow, to rebel against Meteor 350?
- NewsWhat the revisions in the Central Motor Vehicle Rules mean for you