Image Gallery: MG Hector unveiled in India
The MG Hector SUV was unveiled in India, yesterday. The bookings and deliveries for the same will commence in the month of June. The MG Hector rivals the Jeep Compass, Tata Harrier, Mahindra XUV500 and the Hyundai Tuscon. The pricing for the Hector is expected to be aggressive, somewhere between Rs 16 lakh and Rs 20 lakh, ex-showroom Pan India. The Hector gets a diesel engine on offer as well as a petrol motor, the latter being equipped with an optional electric motor - a hybrid that adds an additional 20Nm of torque to the overall output.
The MG Hector will have localised content upto 75 per cent
The chrome bedazzled grille takes the centre stage
The MG Hector gets twin pod projector set-up headlamps
The LED DRLs add a sharp appeal to the MG Hector
The MG Hector gets first in segment 360-degree camera set-up
The MG Hector sports 17-inch alloy wheels
The MG Hector gets a six-speed manual transmission as well as a six-speed automatic transmission
The MG Hector gets steering-mounted controls and an analogue instrument cluster
The ambient lights are placed smartly inside the cup holders
The rear seats get an armrest
The MG Hector's party trick is its 10.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The engine bay of the turbocharged petrol engine.
The Hector's tail lamps are connected by a red reflector band, unlike on the Baojun
The 1.5-litre turbocharged petrol engine will be offered with a hybrid motor
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.69 Lakhs
- NewsNew Castrol POWER1 engine oil range launched in India, offers smoother performance and higher efficiency
- NewsRenault to end production of diesel cars by 2020 - to focus on locally manufacturing EVs by 2022
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Kia Seltos unveiled in India
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV offers six airbags, bounty of safety features and a terrain management system!
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV to offer 1.4 turbo BSVI petrol and three automatic transmission options!