Image gallery: Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer
The Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer is a retro-styled motorcycle that uses an 853cc 90 degree V-twin that is longitudinally mounted in the frame, an engine style that is iconic to Moto Guzzi. The engine produces a relaxed 55PS@6,250rpm and 62Nm at a very low 3,000rpm. By the specifications, we expect this motorcycle will offer fantastic tractability and should be a great motor to tour on. The Roamer's classic styling brings an upright riding position and what appears to be a fairly compact size which means this should be a pretty easy motorcycle to ride. We expect Moto Guzzi to bring the Roamer and its sibling, the Bobber, to India. The Roamer will be priced at the lower end of the exotic Italian brand's range. Scroll down for all the images.
Clean, classic lines are what the Moto Guzzi Roamer is all about
The Roamer cuts a sleek profile and doesn't appear intimidatingly large
Suspension is handled by simple upright forks and dual rear shocks
A tear drop shaped tank, simple offset dial and the cylinder heads sticking out on either side - yummy!
Air-cooled engine means no unsightly radiator sitting up front
Shaft drive should make for smooth power delivery and lower maintenance. Traction control boosts safety
A single 320mm disc with ABS handles braking duties
Seat looks minimal but stylish!
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market