Image gallery: MotoGuzzi V9 Bobber
The Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber is a retro-styled motorcycle that uses a longitudinal 853cc 90 degree V-twin, an engine style that is iconic to Moto Guzzi. The engine produces a relaxed 55PS@6,250rpm and 62Nm at a very low 3,000rpm. By the specifications, we expect this motorcycle will offer fantastic tractability and should be a great motor to tour on. Like its sibling the V9 Roamer, the Bobber's classic styling brings an upright riding position and what appears to be a fairly compact size which means this should be a pretty easy motorcycle to ride. The differences between the Roamer and Bobber are small. The Bobber gets a blacked out treatment and a smaller, 16-inch front wheel with a fat 130 section tyre. The Bobber also had a flatter handlebar. We expect Moto Guzzi to bring the Bobber and its sibling, the Roamer, to India. The Bobber will be priced at the lower end of the exotic Italian brand's range. Scroll down for all the images.
Clean, classic lines are what the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber is all about
The Roamer cuts a sleek profile and doesn't appear intimidatingly large
The small 16-inch front wheel wears a fat 130 section tyre
Suspension is handled by simple upright forks and dual rear shocks
Ribbed seat looks minimal but stylish
Longitudinally mounted V-twin produces a relaxed 55PS@6,250rpm and 62Nm at a very low 3,000rpm
We love the offset yellow stripe.
Shaft drive should make for smooth power delivery and lower maintenance. Traction control boosts safety
A tear drop shaped tank, simple offset dial and the cylinder heads sticking out on either side. It all looks great!
- NewsNissan India launches Happy with Nissan service camp, valid till December 24
- NewsTata Tiago XZ+ top-spec variant launched at Rs 5.57 lakh
- NewsSpec comparison: Nissan Kicks vs Hyundai Creta vs Mahindra Scorpio
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Hero 450 RR Dakar spec rally motorcycle
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review