Image gallery: new BMW Z4
The sixth generation BMW Z4 sports car has now made its official debut at the ongoing Monterey Car Week 2018. The car being shown, the BMW Z4 M40i first Edition, is a limited run model which comes with unique touches to its design and equipment list. These are the Frozen Orange metallic paint with a contrasting roof, black outer mirrors and a unique design for the 19-inch wheels. The interiors get black leather trim and a premium Harman/Kardon audio system.
Also see: BMW Z4 Road Test Video Review
Starts Rs 64.9 Lakhs
- NewsPetrol and diesel prices to increase by Rs 2 in Maharashtra from tomorrow, June 1
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!