Image Gallery: Nissan X-Trail
Following the success of the Terrano in the domestic market, Nissan is planning to bring the third-generation X-Trail SUV to India. Owing to a dull response, Nissan had pulled the plug on the premium SUV, albeit with the new version coming in soon, it will start afresh in India. The SUV will underpin the same platform as its sibling Qashqai which is reportedly also being built for the local market. With available AWD and independent-strut front and multi-link rear suspension, the X-Trail can handle almost anything in its path, be it the rough terrain of the backcountry, or slick and slippery winter highways.
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Toyota announces customer connect program
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Ford to manufacture 50,000 ventilators in 100 days
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Could EICMA and INTERMOT be compromised by the global pandemic?
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Tesla Model 3 and Model S parts being used to make ventilators
- NewsMazda celebrates centenary with special editions across models inspired by the R360
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055