Image gallery: Porsche 911 Speedster Concept
Porsche has unveiled the 911 Speedster concept in celebration of its 70th anniversary. This is the first Porsche to bear the Sportster name since 2010 and draws heavily from Porsche's back catalogue of sports cars. This brings a number of unique touches to the car not seen on the carmaker's other 911 models. Mechanically, the Speedster shares its chassis with the 911 GT3 and also gets the 4.0-litre flat six from that model.
The 911 Speedster gets a stockier profile, reminiscent of the Porsche 356 1500 Speedster
The rear cover is a unique design incorporating a double bubble element
The rear hides a roll-over protection structure and comes with two contrasting black slats between the 'humps', adding an aerodynamic touch
The Talbot shaped outer mirrors are unique to the Speedster
The 911 Speedster concept using a lightweight tonneau cover instead of a convertible top.
The silver and white paint job is a callback
The weight-saving traditionally seen in Porsche's Speedster cars is seen in the interior, where the navigation, radio and air conditioning systems have all been removed.
The full bucket seats are made of carbon, and the light brown Aniline leather covers in Cognac 356 are inspired by older Porsches.
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!
- NewsBMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS: Watch the BMW Motorrad live webcast here
- NewsLive updates: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS launch in India
- News2018 Porsche Macan SUV facelift teased during high-altitude testing