Image gallery: Porsche 911 Speedster Concept
Porsche has unveiled the 911 Speedster concept in celebration of its 70th anniversary. This is the first Porsche to bear the Sportster name since 2010 and draws heavily from Porsche's back catalogue of sports cars. This brings a number of unique touches to the car not seen on the carmaker's other 911 models. Mechanically, the Speedster shares its chassis with the 911 GT3 and also gets the 4.0-litre flat six from that model.
The 911 Speedster gets a stockier profile, reminiscent of the Porsche 356 1500 Speedster
The rear cover is a unique design incorporating a double bubble element
The rear hides a roll-over protection structure and comes with two contrasting black slats between the 'humps', adding an aerodynamic touch
The Talbot shaped outer mirrors are unique to the Speedster
The 911 Speedster concept using a lightweight tonneau cover instead of a convertible top.
The silver and white paint job is a callback
The weight-saving traditionally seen in Porsche's Speedster cars is seen in the interior, where the navigation, radio and air conditioning systems have all been removed.
The full bucket seats are made of carbon, and the light brown Aniline leather covers in Cognac 356 are inspired by older Porsches.
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like