Image Gallery: Revolt RV400 all-electric motorcycle showcased
Revolt RV400 all-electric motorcycle has been unveiled in India. The RV400 is India's first AI (artificial intelligence) enabled motorcycle. The AI connects to the cellphone application provided by the manufacturer for both Android and iOS phones. The application features geofencing, antitheft, geotagging, available range, total riding hours and real-time diagnostics.
Here is the first look of India's all-electric motorcycle, Revolt RV400.
The motorcycle sports conventional styling and offered a relaxed riders position
The seat is a single piece unit which could offer more space
The bike also comes equipped with a regenerative braking system
The headlamp is an all LED with projector unit
The handlebar is flat and wide and the bike gets a push start mechanism
The instrument cluster is all digital and the bike has a top speed of 85kmph
The switch gear is that of a conventional motorcycle
The exhaust note on the bike is can be turned on/off., also the bike gets 3 different riding modes
The suspension unit in the front is an USD (upside down) forks units
The suspension unit in the rear is a mono-shock unit.
The RV400 is belt driven, unlike chain drive motorcycles seen on the market
The bike gets disc brakes on both ends, however, misses out on ABS
The motorcycle is available in 2 colours - Red and Black
- NewsNissan may drop Datsun brand as part of global revamp
- NewsDucati Panigale V2 - The 959 Panigale replacement has been showcased
- NewsDucati Streetfighter V4 is a 208PS monster!
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Two-seater all-electric Toyota Ultra-compact BEV showcased
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 250cc four-cylinder Kawaski Ninja ZX-25R showcased