Image Gallery: Revolt RV400 all-electric motorcycle showcased
Revolt RV400 all-electric motorcycle has been unveiled in India. The RV400 is India's first AI (artificial intelligence) enabled motorcycle. The AI connects to the cellphone application provided by the manufacturer for both Android and iOS phones. The application features geofencing, antitheft, geotagging, available range, total riding hours and real-time diagnostics.
Here is the first look of India's all-electric motorcycle, Revolt RV400.
The motorcycle sports conventional styling and offered a relaxed riders position
The seat is a single piece unit which could offer more space
The bike also comes equipped with a regenerative braking system
The headlamp is an all LED with projector unit
The handlebar is flat and wide and the bike gets a push start mechanism
The instrument cluster is all digital and the bike has a top speed of 85kmph
The switch gear is that of a conventional motorcycle
The exhaust note on the bike is can be turned on/off., also the bike gets 3 different riding modes
The suspension unit in the front is an USD (upside down) forks units
The suspension unit in the rear is a mono-shock unit.
The RV400 is belt driven, unlike chain drive motorcycles seen on the market
The bike gets disc brakes on both ends, however, misses out on ABS
The motorcycle is available in 2 colours - Red and Black
- News2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled internationally - is all new in its C8 avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga Cross Concept showcased at Indonesia International Auto Show
- NewsSecond generation Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback spotted - India launch August 20
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Ishaan Dodhiwala picks up maiden ITC win
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Round 2 kicks off with Pratik Sonawane win in Ameo Cup