Image gallery: Royal Enfield Classic Signals 350 launch
The Classic Signals 350 wears two new special paint scheme, getting a special shade of blue and brown this time, and is an ode to the defence services. Unlike the Classic 500 Pegasus that was a tribute to the troops that used Royal Enfield motorcycles during the World Wars, the 350 salutes the efforts of the Indian defence services though, particularly the Indian army that is known to widely use Royal Enfield motorcycles. The Classic Signals 350 is not limited edition model but it is the first Royal Enfield motorcycle to get dual channel ABS. The new bike is priced at Rs 1.61 lakh (ex-showroom Pune).
Starts Rs 1,75,687
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Honda Jazz teased ahead of global debut
- NewsHyundai Venue SUVs set out on the third Great India Drive
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review