Image gallery: Royal Enfield Classic Signals 350 launch
The Classic Signals 350 wears two new special paint scheme, getting a special shade of blue and brown this time, and is an ode to the defence services. Unlike the Classic 500 Pegasus that was a tribute to the troops that used Royal Enfield motorcycles during the World Wars, the 350 salutes the efforts of the Indian defence services though, particularly the Indian army that is known to widely use Royal Enfield motorcycles. The Classic Signals 350 is not limited edition model but it is the first Royal Enfield motorcycle to get dual channel ABS. The new bike is priced at Rs 1.61 lakh (ex-showroom Pune).
Starts Rs 1,75,687
- NewsIndia-bound next-generation Hyundai i20 details revealed ahead of debut
- NewsJaguar Land Rover unveils its 4-metre Project Vector concept EV
- NewsKia Motors next-generation Sorento SUV details unveiled
- NewsHero Xpulse 200 Rally Kit priced at Rs 38,000
- News2020 Hero Xtreme 160R showcased, launch in March 2020