Image gallery: Royal Enfield Classic Signals 350 launch
The Classic Signals 350 wears two new special paint scheme, getting a special shade of blue and brown this time, and is an ode to the defence services. Unlike the Classic 500 Pegasus that was a tribute to the troops that used Royal Enfield motorcycles during the World Wars, the 350 salutes the efforts of the Indian defence services though, particularly the Indian army that is known to widely use Royal Enfield motorcycles. The Classic Signals 350 is not limited edition model but it is the first Royal Enfield motorcycle to get dual channel ABS. The new bike is priced at Rs 1.61 lakh (ex-showroom Pune).
Starts Rs 1,75,687
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV