Image gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Twin and the Continental GT 650 Twin
A sea of people thronged the Royal Enfield paddock yesterday, at the EICMA 2017 ready to witness two new, and eagerly anticipated motorcycles- the Interceptor 650 Twin and the Continental GT 650 Twin. Powered by Royal Enfield's new 650cc, parallel-twin motor, the two motorcycles are an important leap in the company's illustrious history. Here's a detailed image gallery of the new Royal Enfield 650 Twins.
The Royal 650 Twin and Continental GT 650 Twin share the same frame and engine. The new 650cc, air and oil-cooled, parallel twin motor produces 47PS at 7,100rpm and 52 Nm at 4,000rpm
The Interceptor 650 Twin draws inspiration from the Royal Enfield Interceptor's of the 60's. The tear drop shaped tank, quilted seats and wide braced handlebars are reminiscent of retro motorcycles. We think it looks quite stunning.
The ground clearance is 174mm and the seat height of 804 mm. The 320mm disc at the front and the 240mm disc have ABS as standard
The Interceptor 650 Twin is equipped with 18-inch, wire spoke wheels and Pirelli tyres. Up ahead are 41mm forks and at the rear are twin shock absorbers
The blacked out wheels and dual tone paint on the Interceptor 650 Twin looks quite appealing
The Continental GT 650 Twin has been developed from the ground up. It shares its engine, frame and running parts with the Interceptor 650 Twin, however, the styling and ergonomics are true to the cafe racer norm
The single seat, sculpted tank, and clip on bars lend the Royal Twin that unmistakable cafe racer look
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018