Image gallery: Shaken and Stirred April 2017
A team of driven, passionate and creative individuals all immersed in cars and motorcycles, as you might imagine, is not a normal working environment. Their antics, our making of story if you will, is Shaken & Stirred, the very last page in our print edition. It is usually the first page that is read when the issue arrives, and now we've decided to bring it online as well. Presenting our League of Superheroes.
Shumi eats some ice cream and
...and Rishabh has no problem with that because he's feeling cold. And he already had his ice cream
"See, in this world, there're two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig." You dig, Cowboy Bob?
Bert is patiently waiting for BMW Motorrad to launch in India
The bootspace tests were a great success. The intern disagrees. So what, eh?
Lijo is still figuring out where the kick-starter is on Rishaad's KTM 390
"Yes, you put the chains on. I'll help by eating the jim-jams."
Wake up in the morning and then first things first. WhatsApp the girlfriend...
This convertible required an arm-y of OD staffers to shoot it
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids