Image gallery: Shaken and Stirred August 2017
A team of driven, passionate and creative individuals all immersed in cars and motorcycles, as you might imagine, is not a normal working environment. Their antics, our making of story if you will, is Shaken & Stirred, the very last page in our print edition. It is usually the first page that is read when the issue arrives, and now we've decided to bring it online as well. Presenting our League of Superheroes.
You haven't heard of Shumi's heroics at the Battle of Haldighati because this happened very, very early on
No, no Rohit, meri Poppins!
Lijo. Just natural good looks...
Lijo, now and forever OD's foremost expert at crowd control
Avast! Blackbeard wants to take an SLR selfie!
We want a funny picture, guys, not a bunny picture!
For a moment, just for one moment, Rishabh believed he was looking at a Kickstarter parachute...
- NewsAll you need to know: Volkswagen ID.4, the first electric VW SUV
- NewsRadically-styled 2021 BMW M3 and M4 revealed
- OpinionNew Mahindra Thar Has Got Great Response, But Has It Missed A Trick Or Two?
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser price comparison vs Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore