Image gallery: Shaken and Stirred August 2017
A team of driven, passionate and creative individuals all immersed in cars and motorcycles, as you might imagine, is not a normal working environment. Their antics, our making of story if you will, is Shaken & Stirred, the very last page in our print edition. It is usually the first page that is read when the issue arrives, and now we've decided to bring it online as well. Presenting our League of Superheroes.
You haven't heard of Shumi's heroics at the Battle of Haldighati because this happened very, very early on
No, no Rohit, meri Poppins!
Lijo. Just natural good looks...
Lijo, now and forever OD's foremost expert at crowd control
Avast! Blackbeard wants to take an SLR selfie!
We want a funny picture, guys, not a bunny picture!
For a moment, just for one moment, Rishabh believed he was looking at a Kickstarter parachute...
- News2019 Ford Endeavour launching today
- News2019 Ford Focus ST performance hot hatchback unveiled globally
- OpinionOn Harper Lee, Toby Price and Niki Lauda...
- NewsFord India will not update Endeavour with 2.0L turbo diesel engine
- News2019 Geneva Motor show: Tata Motors to debut production-spec Tata 45X hatchback
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani