Image gallery: Shaken and Stirred March 2017
A team of driven, passionate and creative individuals all immersed in cars and motorcycles, as you might imagine, is not a normal working environment. Their antics, our making of story if you will, is Shaken & Stirred, the very last page in our print edition. It is usually the first page that is read when the issue arrives and now we've decided to bring it online as well. Presenting our League Of Superheroes.
The Ducati is showing Shumi its teeth too. In grimace...
The Enduro's voice-operated reverse gear is called Rishaad Mody
This is the Hotel California of jackets. You can check it out anytime you like but you can never leave it behind
"Bloody hell, the voice in the VR thingy sounds just like Bert!"
"Yes Rohit, you heard right. It's my turn"
Rahul, these jokes are getting old
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India