Image gallery: Shaken and Stirred March 2017
A team of driven, passionate and creative individuals all immersed in cars and motorcycles, as you might imagine, is not a normal working environment. Their antics, our making of story if you will, is Shaken & Stirred, the very last page in our print edition. It is usually the first page that is read when the issue arrives and now we've decided to bring it online as well. Presenting our League Of Superheroes.
The Ducati is showing Shumi its teeth too. In grimace...
The Enduro's voice-operated reverse gear is called Rishaad Mody
This is the Hotel California of jackets. You can check it out anytime you like but you can never leave it behind
"Bloody hell, the voice in the VR thingy sounds just like Bert!"
"Yes Rohit, you heard right. It's my turn"
Rahul, these jokes are getting old
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled