Image gallery: Shaken and stirred May 2016
Our team is made of passion-driven and creative individuals - all immersed in cars and motorcycles, as you might imagine. Wait a minute though! We don't have a normal working environment. The team antics and our making of story is Shaken & Stirred - the very last page in our print edition. It, however, as our readers say, is the first page to be read when the magazine arrives. Don't believe us? Scroll down to see what we are talking about.
So self assured, he first thought the bike was engineered back to front!
Ashok and Dani Pedrosa's two-man tent is here!
Ashok doesn't just need first-aid. They all need help.
Mody's a dhol maestro and practices wherever he can
Sometimes you just need reorientation
The Himalayan was made to climb mountains. This is hard for Mody to understand
Shumi's jokes make animals curl up too!
As mature readers, we thought you'd appreciate a naughty picture
Shumi, hold on to that thought!
The pen pals ?nally met and took a selfie
Superman attacks but Batman's got a seat of the pants defence ready!
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market