Image gallery: Shaken and stirred May 2016
Our team is made of passion-driven and creative individuals - all immersed in cars and motorcycles, as you might imagine. Wait a minute though! We don't have a normal working environment. The team antics and our making of story is Shaken & Stirred - the very last page in our print edition. It, however, as our readers say, is the first page to be read when the magazine arrives. Don't believe us? Scroll down to see what we are talking about.
So self assured, he first thought the bike was engineered back to front!
Ashok and Dani Pedrosa's two-man tent is here!
Ashok doesn't just need first-aid. They all need help.
Mody's a dhol maestro and practices wherever he can
Sometimes you just need reorientation
The Himalayan was made to climb mountains. This is hard for Mody to understand
Shumi's jokes make animals curl up too!
As mature readers, we thought you'd appreciate a naughty picture
Shumi, hold on to that thought!
The pen pals ?nally met and took a selfie
Superman attacks but Batman's got a seat of the pants defence ready!
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350