Image gallery: Shaken and Stirred September 2016
A team of driven, passionate and creative individuals all immersed in cars and motorcycles, as you might imagine, is not a normal working environment. Their antics, our making of story if you will, is Shaken & Stirred, the very last page in our print edition. It is usually the first page that is read when the issue arrives and now we've decided to bring it online as well. Presenting our League Of Superheroes.
And just like that we invented automated, voice-operated wheel washers
Two chubby men, a Ferrari and a plate of salad walked into a bar...
He's just happy that he fits inside a Ferrari... Phew!
A one-man tent will usually confuse many men before anything good can come of it
That moment when your phone rings but your hands are busy...
Two great scientists discuss string theory...
Rahul, cat's whisker is a phrase, not a thing you've to examine!
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900