Image gallery: Shaken & Stirred
A team of driven, passionate and creative individuals all immersed in cars and motorcycles, as you might imagine, is not a normal working environment. Their antics, our making of story if you will, is Shaken & Stirred, the very last page in our print edition. It is usually the first page that is read when the issue arrives and now we've decided to bring it online as well. Presenting our League Of Superheroes.
Never laugh at sleeping people...
...because no one sleeps elegantly
The shot's ready. What are we shooting? Wall-3 or Humpty Dumpty
"Do I look fat in this?"
Lijo, have you considered the fact that you might be overreacting?
Halley hated driving after washing his hair, but what to do only, life is like that
OVERDRIVE's fruit farmers had a productive day at the office
Rahul has headroom issues, thanks to his Boris Johnson hair, not the vehicle
Spiffy Aditya gives hapless Rishabh a tyre advice
- News2018 LA Motor Show: Hyundai Palisade three-row SUV leaked ahead of official reveal
- FeaturesOsian's auction of a collection of automobile memorabilia from the pricely state of Bhavnagar
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class hatchback gets new diesel engines in Europe
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift recalled over faulty speedometer assembly
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross now available with the limited run 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' package for Rs 1.99 lakh
- NewsMcLaren Speedtail testing begins before 2020 deliveries
- NewsHonda Cars India could launch its first electric vehicle in India by 2023-2024
- NewsSete Gibernau joins 2019 MotoE rider line-up
- News2018 Mahindra Scorpio S9 launched in India at Rs 13.99 lakh
- FeaturesTVS Apache: Three million and counting...